Thursday, December 11, 2008

Testimonies from Clients

You have CHANGED me! Really. I mean, we've never even spoken on the phone, but I felt a connection with you as well as your belief in me and I am no longer the same person. I KNOW I can get my body wherever I want it to be, and for the first time in my life I have absolute confidence in that! Sure it's going a little slower than we thought it would at first. But I am learning so much on my journey and I can see it change week to week! I have an incredible sense of CONTROL over it and that is what I love! I hope you (well, and myself!) like the pics I send at the end of this week and I am bustin my ARSE to get to/below 135 now. BUT it has not even been 2 weeks of HCS and I SEE changes and my clothes don't lie!!

This is just a sincere thank you for the thought you've put into my program and for your endless support. You sure have a knack!

-Heather H.

Thanks for checking in. I know you have many other clients, but I love how make us feel like we are all important, which makes you stand out from all the other trainers :)

-Francina S.

THANK YOU - For taking me on as a Client. I feel better than I have in months.
You’re GREAT.

-Diana B.

5 POUNDS!! i lost 5 pounds in 3 days!!! that is CRAZY and MOTIVATING!!
Thanks!!

-Krista E.

No comments: